We are looking to expand our team with a full-time Thermal Facade Engineer responsible for guiding our customers towards maximum value of the Physibel software solutions.
As a Thermal Facade Engineer, you will have following responsibilities:
• Organising Physibel software trainings (online or in-company) and developing new training material
• Provide technical support and guidance to customers, including architects, engineers, and contractors, in the use of Physibel software solutions for thermal performance analysis and building envelope optimization.
• Collaborate with colleagues in the development and testing of software tools and features, and provide feedback to ensure that the tools are optimized for maximum customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research and analysis to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and international standards in thermal facade engineering and communicate these findings to customers and colleagues.
• Participate in conferences and industry events to build relationships with customers and other stakeholders, and to stay informed about industry trends and best practices.
Check out the full job description here and apply before end of May.