Thermal facade engineer
We are looking to expand our team with a full-time thermal facade engineer responsible for guiding our customers towards maximum value of the Physibel software solutions.
- You give software trainings and develop of new training material.
- You guide customers on technical questions and distil the desired software improvements to the development team.
- You participate in further developing the software documentation for the online ‘Knowledge Base’ (software applications, tutorials, tips for use, etc.).
- You are involved in research projects and participate actively in new software developments.
Physibel combines a long tradition of international expertise with a mindset for innovation and growth. You work in a small and dedicated company with an international reputation (clients in more than 40 countries). Pleasant office facing Citadelpark, easily accessible by public transport (near Gent Sint-Pieters railway station). Flexible working (including working-from-home) is possible.
- Engineering degree with customer-orientated and smooth communication skills.
- Very good English and preferably French. Dutch and/or German is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the field of thermal building physics and international standardization is a plus.
We offer you:
- Job with diverse content and final responsibilities.
- Guidance by experienced colleagues
- Opportunities to grow within the Customer Success Team and/or adjacent departments (Sales/Marketing or Product Development).
- Possibility to travel abroad for training and fairs.
- Competitive salary in line with skills and experience (including 13th month of salary, double holiday pay and extra-legal benefits).
- Contract for an indefinite period.
- Possibilities to enrol for continuing education.
Employment: Full-time (part-time is negotiable)
- Eco vouchers
- Bicycle allowance and/or full reimbursement of public transport expenses
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Collective pension plan
Interested? Send your CV and motivation before 31/05.