We are looking to expand our team with an Applications engineer. You will be a part of the specialized technical Sales & Marketing team, understanding our prospective customer’s technical needs, guiding them towards the right Physibel solutions and helping them successfully integrating Physibel tools in their workflow.
- Demonstrate to prospective customers the capabilities of our software applied on their projects (pre-sales).
- Support customers post-sales in modelling their first projects.
- Build up a social media presence based on relevant application examples of the Physibel software.
- Communicate new software developments to (prospective) clients through newsletters, on-line workshops, short videos etc.
- Occasional short-period travel to conferences and events to represent Physibel.
As you grow, depending on your interests and qualities:
- You can take up responsibilities translating client needs into developments for the Product team.
- You can evolve to a leading Sales role and manage client accounts.
- You can take on Customer Success tasks (training, technical support).
Physibel combines a long tradition of international expertise with a mindset for innovation and growth. You work in a small and dedicated company with a global (>40 countries) base of industry-leading clients. Pleasant office facing Citadelpark in beautiful Ghent, easily accessible by public transport (near Ghent Sint-Pieters railway station). Flexible working is possible.
- Engineering degree, preferably in civil engineering – experience in building physics is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, enjoy conversing with customers
- Fluent in English. Dutch, French or German is a plus
- Ability to work independently exemplifying strong analytical skills
- A collaborative spirit, growing together with the company
What we offer:
- The opportunity to grow within and together with a stable, well-run company
- A small team of dedicated, experienced colleagues, focused on doing an excellent job
- The opportunity to connect with façade engineering experts of global industry leaders
- Competitive salary in line with skills and experience (including 13th month of salary, double holiday pay).
- Extra-legal benefits: Eco-vouchers, bicycle allowance and/or full reimbursement of public transport expenses, hospitalization insurance, collective pension plan
- Contract for an indefinite period
Interested? Send your CV and motivation