- Problem in v2.0.02 with Split and Autosplit resolved
- Distances and U-values windows update automatically when inserting or moving grid lines
- Automatically switch Tmin and Tmax in Temperature Range dialog box if Tmin > Tmax
- Bugfix: prevent crash when editing materials in colour database
- All materials are displayed when opening colour database
- Cloud-based licences automatically activated when opening application
- Update of Colours window for compatibility with TRISCO v15: introduction of columns 'standard' and 'cavity emissivities'
- Alternative thermal palette possible (Settings -> Thermal Palette)
- Unlimited Nodes and Academic version as a feature
- Off line activation of software licences possible
- Cloud-based licences have the option to release the licence or not
- Button for 'Optimise blocks' in Image window
- Check for updates in Software Licence Manager
- Floating licences
- Temperature factor in graphic output legend
- Bugfix: DXF drawing positioning
- No grid lines shown in graphic output in boundary conditions
- Various small bugfixes
- Tutorials and How To's available for easy learning.
- Improved colour database handling and accessibility from Trisco2D (File > Open Colour Database...)
- Import DXF drawing as underlayer for easy model design.
- Automatic optimised grid splitting when launching the calculation.
- Intuitive drawing, fill and stretch functions to quickly adjust building details.
- Derived thermal properties (temperature factor, U-value, Psi-value) in graphic output.