GLASTA - Previous versions
- Replace Help > How To's with link to website's Knowledge Base (which contains more information).
- Licence information dialog boxes not shown when calculating from command line.
- "Side 2" information not visible in Wall Edit dialog.
- Wall Edit dialog could freeze on some machines.
- Avi movie creation fixed.
- Create report with title fixed (missing logo.png).
- Extended software protection options:
- Hardware licence key (USB): stand-alone
- Software licence key: stand-alone, network floating and cloud-based floating.
- Documentation accessible from the GLASTA menu ‘Help’: Manual and How to’s.
- Italian language version discontinued.
- Reports, climates, walls and projects folders moved to personal folder to avoid writing rights issues.
- Improved warning when no climate and/or wall is defined
- Wall section preview during data selection
- Climate graph preview during data selection
- Built-in file converter for data of previous GLASTA versions
- Preview material properties during selection
- Built-in report generator in Word format
- Create animations of successive Glaser diagrams
- Switch easily between the languages available (English, Dutch, French, German)
- Create bitmaps in high resolution
- Real time calculation provides immediate results
- Extensive wall editor functions
- Extensive climate editor functions
- Project files collect all input data
- Improved and extensive material patterns