We are looking to expand our team with a R&D-Product engineer. You will be a part of our Product team, continuously shaping Physibel software to better fit our customers’ workflow, integrating international standards and optimizing the user experience (UX).
- Translate client needs from the Customer Success team and new international standards into requirements for the Development team.
- Follow and participate in international standardization efforts concerning thermal performance of façades.
- Produce Knowledge Base documents on how to use Physibel software for standard complying calculations.
- Create a working relationship with our leading clients to understand the current and future needs of the Physibel software.
- Testing beta-versions of Physibel software and reporting back to the Development team.
- Participate in research projects to develop the physics included in our software.
- Give technical support to customers on using Physibel software for their projects.
- Work as a consultant on our customers’ most challenging projects.
As you grow, depending on your interests and qualities:
- You can take on a leading role in research projects and international standardization.
- You can take up responsibilities designing and shaping the software UX.
- You can take on Sales and Marketing tasks.
Physibel combines a long tradition of international expertise with a mindset for innovation and growth. You work in a small and dedicated company with a global (>40 countries) base of industry-leading clients. Pleasant office facing Citadelpark in beautiful Ghent, easily accessible by public transport (near Ghent Sint-Pieters railway station). Flexible working is possible.
- Engineering degree, preferably in civil engineering – experience in building physics or standardization is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English. Dutch, French or German is a plus
- Ability to work independently exemplifying strong analytical skills and dedication to detail
- A collaborative spirit, growing together with the company
What we offer:
- The opportunity to grow within and together with a stable, well-run company
- A small team of dedicated, experienced colleagues, focused on doing an excellent job
- The opportunity to connect with façade engineering experts of global industry leaders
- Competitive salary in line with skills and experience (including 13th month of salary, double holiday pay).
- Extra-legal benefits: Eco-vouchers, bicycle allowance and/or full reimbursement of public transport expenses, hospitalization insurance, collective pension plan
- Contract for an indefinite period
Interested? Send your CV and motivation