Customer Success engineer
We are looking to expand our team with a Customer Success engineer. You will be a part of the specialized technical Customer Succes team, aiming to help our customers understand the building physics at play in complex façades and use Physibel software to optimize the design and performance of their façade (components).
- Give customized trainings to companies on heat transfer theory, Physibel software introduction and applying Physibel software on projects (online and in person).
- Give workshops and group trainings on thermal bridging, global thermal performance of the façade and Physibel software.
- Produce short tutorial video’s and documents for our Knowledge Base.
- Give technical support to customers on using Physibel software for their projects.
- Work as a consultant on our customers’ most challenging projects.
As you grow, depending on your interests and qualities:
- You can take on a leading role in Customer Success, managing contact and synchronizing content with partner education centers, building up hybrid learning courses, and transforming the online Knowledge Base.
- You can take up responsibilities translating client needs into developments for the Product team.
- You can take on Sales and Marketing tasks.
Physibel combines a long tradition of international expertise with a mindset for innovation and growth. You work in a small and dedicated company with a global (>40 countries) base of industry-leading clients. Pleasant office facing Citadelpark in beautiful Ghent, easily accessible by public transport (near Ghent Sint-Pieters railway station). Flexible working is possible.
- Engineering degree, preferably in civil engineering – experience in building physics is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, enjoy teaching
- Fluent in English. Dutch, French or German is a plus
- Ability to work independently exemplifying strong analytical skills and dedication to detail
- A collaborative spirit, growing together with the company
What we offer:
- The opportunity to grow within and together with a stable, well-run company
- A small team of dedicated, experienced colleagues, focused on doing an excellent job
- The opportunity to connect with façade engineering experts of global industry leaders
- Competitive salary in line with skills and experience (including 13th month of salary, double holiday pay).
- Extra-legal benefits: Eco-vouchers, bicycle allowance and/or full reimbursement of public transport expenses, hospitalization insurance, collective pension plan
- Contract for an indefinite period
Interested? Send your CV and motivation