We are looking to expand our team with a C++ Developer. You will work mainly on developing new features for our MFC desktop applications at first. In the longer run, you will contribute to refactoring our code bases.
- Continued development of our MFC desktop applications based on client feedback
- Maintaining and gradual refactoring of legacy code
- Increase modularity of the monolith code bases
- Expand and systemize code test coverage
- Contributing to future architectural or system design decisions
Physibel combines a long tradition of international expertise with a mindset for innovation and growth. You work in a small and dedicated company with an international reputation (clients in more than 40 countries). Pleasant office facing Citadelpark in beautiful Ghent, easily accessible by public transport (near Ghent Sint-Pieters railway station). Flexible working (including working-from-home) is possible.
- Advanced C/C++ skills (including STL)
- Experience with development in MS Visual Studio (with integrated Git)
- Knowledge of MFC
- Experience with unit testing
- Fluent in English or Dutch
- Enjoy bringing structure to complicated problems and writing clean, maintainable code
- A collaborative spirit, through code-reviews, status updates and technical discussions
- Experience with 3D graphics (OpenGL), UX, parallel programming or thermal engineering applications is a plus
What we offer:
- A stable, well-run company
- A small team of dedicated, experienced colleagues, focused on doing an excellent job
- A high level of autonomy and the chance to work on deep focus projects without too many day-to-day disturbances
- Competitive salary in line with skills and experience (including 13th month of salary, double holiday pay).
- Extra-legal benefits: Eco-vouchers, bicycle allowance and/or full reimbursement of public transport expenses, hospitalization insurance, collective pension plan
- Contract for an indefinite period
Interested? Send your CV and motivation